The mission of the Emergency Medicine Research Administration Team is to facilitate the quality in the conduct of research by providing leadership and expertise in research administration and assistance to faculty with development, review, submission, renewal of grants, clinical trials, contracts, and subcontracts administered in the department. In addition, we support our faculty with conduct of research with human subjects and clinical trials quality monitoring while adhering to the guidelines and policies of our sponsors and Columbia University by working very closely with Columbia University’s Sponsored Projects Administration, Sponsored Projects Finance, the Clinical Trials Office, and the Institutional Review Board.
Our administrative services include, but not limited to:
- Assistance in the identification of research opportunities
- Pre-award preparation (Rascal creation, budget preparation, InfoEd, etc.)
- Post-award administration (Account set-up, reconciliations and attestations, progress reports, salary distribution, procurement, effort certification, etc.)
- Clinical Research support (Study enrollment, regulatory compliance, IRB submission, chart reviews, patient follow-up, etc.)
For any research related inquiries, please email us at Emresearch@cumc.columbia.edu.
- Research Administrator
- Manager of Clinical Research Quality Assurance
- Grants Manager (Post-Award)
- Research Manager (Pre & Post-Award)
- Research Administrative Coordinator